coz your happy

When you get a hole in one!!!

It might seem crazy what I am ’bout to say
Sunshine she’s here, you can take a break
I’m a hot air balloon that could go to space
With the air, like I don’t care, baby by the wayHuh (Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like that’s what you wanna doHere come bad news talking this and that (Yeah)
Well give me all you got, don’t hold back (Yeah)
Well I should probably warn you I’ll be just fine (Yeah)
No offence to you don’t waste your time
Here’s whyClap along if you feel like a room without a roof
(Because I’m happy)
Clap along if you feel like…

Happy


coz your happy, hole in one, birdie, eagle, albatross.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

From Elegance to Technology: Exploring Diverse Product Reviews for Every Need

From France to Freedom: The Story Behind Unveiling the Statue of Liberty

The Ultimate Guide: Business Plan Template for Entrepreneurs